Elroy Area Chamber (EAC)
The Elroy Area Chamber, formerly Elroy Area Advancement Corp (EAAC), has a mission to support and promote the Elroy Area businesses and to foster economic growth through community development.
Our 3 main objectives are:
- Promote local businesses
- Support bringing new businesses to Elroy
- Celebrate the Elroy area as a great place to live and work
The Chamber supports many community events such as the Elroy Fair, Apple Dumpling Days, Craft Fair/Quilt Show, and Breakfast with Santa.
The EAC is working towards new models of communication and involvement.
We meet quarterly at the Elroy Public Library @ 4:00 to
* Share current and new City programs
* Review current and future local events on the calendar
* Update on New businesses in town
* Discuss any Needs for businesses and ways to support our Industries
* Discuss member’s ideas for revitalization or promotion of Elroy
After this discussion, limited to one hour, we will have a program open to all at 5:00 p.m. on a business related topic of interest. Future programs will be based of ideas of chamber members.
Our current board members are Melissa Muehlenkamp-Miller (President rep of Miller Heating & Air), Mark Gruen (Royall school rep & VP), Sherry Jones (Treasurer rep for Royal Bank), Natalie Adams (rep Royal Bank), Gail Hitchcock (individual member), Jim Sartori (individual member), and Kari Benish (rep Children's Cottage). Non-voting members are Carole Brown (City Administrator) and appointed Director of Chamber is Kari Preuss (Library Directory and rep of Elroy Theatre). If interested in joining our board, please contact one of board members.